. . . Our Church
Founded in 1961, Saint Andrew is part of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). We are a congregation of people who trust and obey Jesus Christ. As such, we the members, are the body that carries on His mission today.
Therefore, we intend to:
- Provide opportunities for people to know and care for one another;
- Worship and celebrate life in ways that are meaningful and satisfying, and which glorify God;
- Conduct an education program that helps people of all ages to increase their knowledge and understanding of faith in Jesus Christ;
- Relate to our world community in such a way as to show that we care and to alleviate human need;
- Say and do those things which will let others know that being a part of the Christian community is good news and that they are invited to join;
- Maintain and use church facilities in such a way as to show our regard for Jesus Christ;
- Develop human and financial resources to carry on our mission;
- Develop leaders and an organization that will help us accomplish our mission.